Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the waiting game.

so i have pretty much been checking my email every 5-30 minutes since i came back from figure drawing class and lunch at about 12 o'clock. after my interview at The Carle they told me that they would notify accepted applicants for the internship around the MIDDLE of this week. well, it is the middle exactly. wednesday is the middle of the week. if i don't get an email by the time i get back from art history a little after 4 i will start to really get antsy. well, they will notify me either way. but boy, i am really hoping i get this internship. i want it, and i think i really deserve it.

i have been trying to clean up/pack up some more of my room since i will be going home this weekend. after this week there are only two weeks and two days left of class. niceeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment