Wednesday, April 7, 2010

baby, it's HOT outside

woah.....90 degrees today. just my luck, i had an interview too, which meant a litle extra discomfort when it came to dressing up. my allergies are making my eyes all tired and whatnot too.

the interview went fairly well, they seemed fairly interested....but you can never be too sure. they were like "woah, we have some strong canidates this year..." ughh....oh well, if i don't get it, then it is meant to be. but i did express vivid interest in the fact that i may want to get a master's degree in art therapy or art education...the experience with children and their parents at the Eric Carle Museum would be really crucial to help my future and help me get used to working with different kinds of people, moreso than i would experience just by working as a cashier.

i told them "i am not here to beef up my resume like other people may want to do...this is for my FUTURE."

and if i ever got to meet Eric Carle himself....woahhhhh nelly. that would be unreal.

my dad just brought me back to school. we had dinner at mountain view and had burgers and fries and strawberry milkshakes. yum yum.

well, they told me i would hear back from them about the internship sometime mid-week next week. all i can do is wait til then. i also tried calling someone from American Greetings to confirm when accepted applicants would be notified for their summer internship. it's a major corporation, though...i'm not surprised if they wouldn't/couldn't get back to me. oh well.

well, it's off to draw for illustration. yip yip!

No comments:

Post a Comment